Responsible for the Treatment
In terms of data protection, MAGO AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION, S.L. must be considered Responsible for the Treatment, in relation to the files / treatments identified in this policy, specifically in the Data Treatment section.
The identification data of the owner of this website are indicated below:
· Company name: MAGO AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION, S.L.
· Address: Pau Alsina, 2, 08025 Barcelona
· CIF: B 62903885
· Telephone: +34 932 07 08 34
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data that is requested, where appropriate, will consist only of those strictly essential to identify and respond to the request made by the owner of these, hereinafter the interested party. Said information will be treated in a fair, lawful and transparent manner in relation to the interested party. On the other hand, personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, not being further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
The data collected from each interested party will be adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general provisions regulated in this policy so that they can give express, precise and unequivocal consent for the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purposes of the treatment
The explicit purposes for which each of the treatments are carried out are included in the information clauses included in each of the data collection channels (web forms, subscription to the newsletter).
However, in general the collection and processing of data is intended to:
· The maintenance of the contractual relationship established between the owner of the data and MAGO AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION, S.L.
· The execution, maintenance and management of any relationships that MAGO AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION, SL and the Data Owner may maintain: commercial, labor, marketing services (commercial prospecting and promotion), and any other provision of services that may be requested from MAGO AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION, SL by the Data Owner.
· Have data of candidates who choose to participate in the selection processes promoted in MAGO AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION, S.L.
· Sending technical, operational, advertising, promotional information regarding MAGO AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION, SL.’s own products, provided that you have given your consent to do so or there is a prior commercial / contractual relationship with the legal person or professional. and refers to the sending of commercial communications regarding products or services similar to those that were initially contracted with the client (article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Commerce Electronic).
In no case will they be used for purposes other than those for which they have been collected.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, MAGO AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION, S.L. obtains unequivocal consent from the owner of these, by incorporating informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, in case the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimizing basis of the treatment on which MAGO AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION, S.L. relies is the execution of the established contractual relationship, our legitimate interest in the development of the business, in the case of commercial promotion and prospecting or compliance with a law that authorizes or requires the processing of the data of the interested party.
If your consent has been requested for any of the treatments that we are going to carry out (such as sending information) we inform you that you can withdraw it at any time.
The communications of personal data made are:
Outside of the aforementioned cases, MAGO AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION, SL will not inform any third party about your personal data, unless the purpose of the communication is to fulfill the purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of the transferor and the assignee or the Holder has granted your consent to such effects or when the assignment is authorized by any Law.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were collected, so that, once the purpose is fulfilled, the data will be canceled. Said cancellation will lead to the blocking of the data, keeping it only at the disposal of the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the limitation period of these, once the aforementioned period has elapsed, the information will be destroyed.
In relation to the navigation data that can be processed through the website, in the event that data subject to the regulations is collected, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of the interested parties
The regulations on data protection grant a series of rights to the interested parties or owners of the data. These rights that assist the interested persons are the following:
· Right of access: right to obtain information on whether your own data is being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, the categories of data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients, the conservation period and the origin of said data.
· Right of rectification: right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
· Right of deletion: right to obtain the deletion of data in the following cases:
· When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
· When the owner of these withdraws consent
· When the interested party opposes the treatment
· When they must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation
· When the data have been obtained by virtue of an information society service based on the provisions of art. 8 sec. 1 of the European Regulation on Data Protection.
· Right of opposition: right to oppose a certain treatment based on the consent of the interested party.
· Right of limitation: right to obtain the limitation of the data processing when any of the following cases occurs:
· When the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the company to verify the accuracy of these.
· When the treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data.
· When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the interested party needs it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
· When the interested party has opposed the treatment while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the interested party.
· Right to portability: the right to obtain the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
· The treatment is based on consent
· The treatment is carried out by automated means
· Right to file a claim with the competent control authority.
Interested parties may exercise the indicated rights, by contacting MAGO AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION, SL, by writing sent to the following address: Pau Alsina, 2, 08025 Barcelona (Spain) or to the email address email@example.com, attaching in any case , photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document valid in law that allows to prove your identity.
MAGO AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION, S.L will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines provided in the regulations on data protection.